TRUE CAMBODIA TRAVEL USER AGREEMENT PLEASE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SERVICES
True Cambodia Travel National Road No. #6, Svadangkum, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia.
All tours and hotel reservation can be made directly with our office in Siem Reap with required information as below:
- What tour you prefer
- Number of people traveling
- Number of rooms
- Type of room (single / double Twine)
- Rank of Room (Deluxe/Suite…)
- Hotel category
- Advise payment
All services requested such as, meals, transportation, proposed itinerary, flight details and other necessary information.
Rates / Inclusion
All rates are quoted net to Travel Agents in US. Dollars at current rates of exchange and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Airfare in economy class between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap according to the itinerary;
- Hotel accommodation as mentioned in tour program, stay in sharing basic
- Meals as specified the the program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner);
- Private local speaking tour guide
- All sightseeing as detailed in the programs including entrance fees, air-conditioned cars, vans, coasters and the services of Local guides. Other guides are subject to availability at the time of the booking at may be subject to supplements.
All tours exclude
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, souvenirs
- International airfares and international airport tax
- Visa fees
Note: Maximum bus capacity in Siem Reap, Angkor Wat: 25 persons per bus.
Methods of Payment
Full pre-payment by bank remittance or bank draft or Credit Card Authorization Letter must be received at least three weeks (3 Weeks) before commencement of services (For group below 16Paxs).
I. Bank Transfer-Bank information below
CAMBODIA: Our bank in Siem Reap is the ANZ Royal Bank. In order to send money by Bank transfer; have your bank adhere to the following instructions:
|Account Name||:||SOPHOTH KEO|
|Bank Name||:||ANZ Royal Bank|
|Bank Address||:||Phnom Penh, Cambodia DEPOSITS|
After finishing the transmission, kindly provide us with a copy of each receipt of related bank transaction, it is a prof.
Please write your travel consultant’s name on the postscript when you transfer the money.
It may take 5 days to 2 weeks for the wired payment to reach us.
Any bank charges levied by the sending bank relating to True Cambodia Travel must be paid by the client.
II. Payment by Credit Card with Authorization letter
True Cambodia Travel accept payments through Visa cards, Master Card. Please note that the credit card payment fee of 3% (Applied for Visa, Master Card), 5% (Applied for American Express) will be paid by customers. Please follow the steps below to make the process of payment. When we receive information from the bank about the payment (deposit) having been completed, the accounting department of the True Cambodia Travel will send you the confirmation via email.
Step 1: Print out the Form of Credit Card Authorization Form (Credit Card Authorization Form) fill out all required information.
Step 2: Please enclose: one copy paper of the credit card (both side) and one copy of the passport (first page) with identify and photo.
Step 3: When you arrive in Cambodia we will send you a Letter of Approval. You please sign it to confirm that payment has been made in step 1 and step 2.
III. Pay By Western Union
- Simply go to the nearest Western Union agent location and fill out the form, Under Name of Receiver ( KEO SOPHOTH ) “To Send Money”
- Present your completed form and the money to the agent
- The agent will give you a receipt with your Money Control Number (MTCN)
- After you success sending your money please send us the Money Control Number (MTCN) and we will information to you after we receive your Payment Money.
For cancellation of confirmed arrangements, a cancellation fee will be charged according to the charges incurred. The hotels generally have a 21 days notice of cancellation policy.
Cancellations will be charged as follows
- 60 days before arrival: No cancellation charge. We Guarantee 100% Money Back.
- 30-59 days before arrival: 5% cancellation charge.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 10%
- 8-14 days before arrival: 40%
- 7 days before arrival: 100 %
- No show: 100%
- For children between 2 to 12 years old, the following price policy applies:
- Child in extra bed 15% discount on total package
- Child no bed 30% discount on total package
- Child in twin 10% discount on total package
*For infant between 0-2 years old, the following policy applies: – No extra bed, no meals, no entrance. All services free, except air ticket (90% discount on adult fare)
Voucher will be issued after the booked trip is confirmed and payment is completed. A service voucher will be sent by email to passenger.
The Tour Operator reserves the right to change the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances. In all case, True Cambodia Services will do its best to maintain the content of the tour. The Tour Operator reserves the right to change the hotel listed on the tour for others of similar quality.
True Cambodia Travel acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport-operators and local tourist offices providing the services. True Cambodia Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by tourists including those occurring outside touring programs. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Programs, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. Participation in our tour implies the tourists’ agreement to the above conditions.