Discover a different side of the capital with this fun cycling adventure to a less visited by cycling to our temple. It is difference but really attraction for your new style within your cycling prefer.
The Price Star From 2 (Two) People and More.
|Tour Name||Angkor Cycling Tour
|Tour Duration||3Days – 2Nights|
|Tour Destination||Siem Reap
|Day 1:Arrival in Siem Reap, Cycling to Angkor Thom, Bayon, Bapoun, Phimean Akas, Terrace of elephant, Angkor Wat Temple.Day 2:Cycling and Visit Neak Pean Temple, Mebon Temple and Pre Rup temple, Ta Prohm Temple and Kravan Temple.
Day 3: Visit Artisan D’Angkor Workshop before departure.
Day 1: Angkor Thom Cycling (B/-/D)
The great cycling tour will start from the hotel to Angkor Thom and cycling on the Angkor Thom wall and after that will continue to cycle to the Bayon Temple, Baphoun Temple. Phimean Akas Temple, Terrase of elephant & Leper king. Lunch will have at the local restaurant.
After your lunch the guide will guide you to the Angkor Wat Temple. Ride back to the hotel. Dinner in the local Restaurant.
Day 2: Cycling Around the Big City (B/-/D)
This morning you will start to cycling from the hotel to the Preah Khan Temple after will continue to the Neak Pean Temple, Mebon Temple and Pre Rup temple. Lunch in the local restaurant.
After you lunch you will be starting from the Ta Prohm Temple and Kravan Temple. The time to ride back to the hotel. Dinner in the local Restaurant.
Day 3: Visit local market (B/L/D)
Visit the Artisans D’Angkor workshop to see wood and stone carvings or visit the local markets before transferring to the airport for the departure flight.
- Accommodation, stay in the sharing basic
- Tours mentioned in the itinerary by Giant Bike
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Meal including as mention in the itinerary (B/L/D)
- Entrance fee on archaeological site
- Free pure drinking water during your visit
- All government taxes
- All the services mentioned in the itinerary.
- International air ticket
- International airport tax in Phnom Penh/Siem Reap: 25USD
- Drinks (at restaurant), tips and personal expenses
- All the services not mentioned in the program.