This document sets out for True Cambodia Travel use and protect any information that you give True Cambodia when you use this website. True Cambodia Travel is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The True Cambodia Travel can by change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2012.
Information we collect and how we use it
When we need to collect personally identifiable information from you to provide you with a particular service, we will ask you to voluntarily supply us with the information we need.
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and title
- Contact information including your email address
- Demographic information such as your native language and the ages of your children
- Information on your preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Preventing fraud
- Ensuring that our products best match your needs, and the needs of future guests
- Identifying if our website is performing well, or needs altering to suit guest needs and preferences
- If you choose to travel with us, we may occasionally send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- If you choose to travel with us, we may contact you afterwards for quality control purposes.
- If you do not choose to travel with us, we may keep your records, so that we may help you more efficiently in the event of you deciding to travel in the future.
It is our intention to only send you email communications that you want to receive. When you provide us with your email address by subscription, we will periodically contact you via email about The Corporation for Travel Promotion, its programs and services. Every time you receive an email, you will be provided the choice to opt-out of future emails by following the instructions provided in the email. You may also opt-out by emailing email@example.com.
Please note that The Corporation for Travel Promotion will never send you an email requesting your password, credit card number, social security number or other similar personal or private identification information (“Personal Information”). If you receive an email that looks like it is from The Corporation for Travel Promotion, but asks you for Personal Information, it is a fraudulent email and you should not reply or provide such information.
Securing the Storage of Information
We treat the Personal Information you provide to us as confidential information. After Personal Information reaches The Corporation for Travel Promotion, it is stored on a secure server that resides behind firewalls designed to block unauthorized access.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Contacting the Corporation for Travel Promotion about Privacy Issues
Please contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org / By phone: +855 (0) 12 605 553