Cambodia golf will rigorously enforce a Golfers dress code that must be followed before play. In case you do not follow the dress code rule the Course Operation will not allow you to start your ball. Those men dress code like Shirt, Trousers, and Shorts, Socks, Shoes, Caps, Culottes, Tailored Skirts and Shorts, Plus Twos, Tailored Slacks, Shirts or Blouses.
Men Golfers Dress Code:
- Shirts must be worn at all times and have a “fold over” collar (Mocks permitted). Shirts must be kept “tucked in” to Trousers or shorts except when same are designed for outside wear. Shirts bearing advertising logo or golf motif can be worn providing the logo is within 150cm or pocket size.
- Trousers and Shorts must be of a tailored standard neat and clean. Shorts must be at or about knee length, Tracksuits, trousers or shorts with a drawstring, and “beach”, “football” or “stubby” type shorts are prohibited.
- Socks must be worn at all times on the course and when worn with shorts long socks must be pulled up and short socks must be higher than ankle length sports socks. Anklets accepted and must be visible.
- Shoes On the course and practice areas all players must wear regulation Golf shoes preferably with soft spikes but metal spikes are allowable.
- Caps must be worn in the appropriate manner and with the peak facing forward.
Tracksuits, Stubby/Football Shorts, Football Jerseys, Tee Shirts, Singlet’s, Swimwear, Barefeet.
Ladies Golfers Dress Code:
These are below Lady Dress Code that Cambodia Golf Courses accepted:
- Tailored Skirts and Shorts to be no more than 12.5cm above the knee.
- Plus Twos
- Tailored Slacks
- Shirts or Blouses with collars and worn tucked in unless with a basque specifically designed to be worn out.
Brief skirts and shorts, Tight fitting pants, Lycra type shorts or pants, Tracksuits, Tanktops, Sun tops, Jeans or denim slacks/shorts.
Any Member of the Board, The General Manager or Professional staff has the right to refuse entrance to the Golf Course if they deem a member or visitor not suitably attired.